Windows 10 HOME
Windows 10 PRO
* Best for personal or household use.
Licensed for 1 PC.
* Best for small businesses or users needing enhanced functionality.
Licensed for 1 PC.
- Fast start-up and Windows Hello for password free sign-ins 
- Windows Mixed Reality for exploring new worlds, going to top destinations, and playing immersive games 
- My People for easy access to key contacts, drag and drop sharing and sending animated emojis
- Windows Ink for creating lists, sticky notes and drawings, writing directly on your screen, and working smarter on Office documents 
- 4K gaming, DirectX 12 graphics, Mixer broadcasting, and a more intuitive Game mode 
- Paint 3D and Remix 3D for seeing 3D creations in your world, or enhancing photos, videos and Office documents 
- The reimagined Photos app for creating videos with soundtrack, transitions, 3D effects, and Windows Ink
- Microsoft Edge for longer battery life, 4K Ultra HD and Dolby Audio, and organizing the web your way
- Cortana, your personal digital assistant 
|| All of the features of Windows 10 Home, plus:
- Get built-in protection from security threats at no extra cost with BitLocker, Windows Defender Antivirus and more
- Access all your files, folders and apps from virtually anywhere on any device with remote desktop
- Choose deferred updates so you can decide when and how to update your devices
- Connect to your school, business, or corporate network via the cloud with Azure Active Directory
- Create and run virtual machines with Hyper-V 
- Make use of powerful management tools for single sign on and more control over your devices
Get the new and improved Windows when you upgrade to Windows 10. You'll soon discover that it is familiar to Windows users, but a more personalized experience that takes everything you already love about prior versions like Windows 7 and 8 to the next level.
Windows 10 delivers an even better Start Menu, expanding the possibilities and bringing over your favorite apps and pins so they're easily accessible. Not only does it make multitasking easier than ever, it also interoperates well with software and hardware you already have, allowing you to stay productive whenever you need to get to work. Specifically, you can view up to four apps and all open tasks at one time.
When you upgrade to Windows 10, your apps will work great in all modes, on all Windows enabled devices. Browse Microsoft Store and you'll find plenty of amazing devices that are designed to work perfectly with the latest version of Windows.
Whether you want to work or play, Windows 10 helps you interact with your devices in the perfect way. Amazing apps like Mail, Calendar, Music, Video, Maps, and more come standard with Windows 10 and can use OneDrive to back up your information. And the gamer in you will love how your Windows 10 device can sync with Xbox Live, letting you record gameplay in seconds, stream games from your Xbox One console to your device anywhere at home, and more. Buy Windows 10 and you'll get more flexibility than ever before.
If you're already a Windows user, download a Windows 10 upgrade so you can experience the latest in Windows technology.
If you work with big data, create large graphics, edit video, or need CAD (Computer Aided Design), Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
is for you. It's designed for researchers, engineers, video editors, graphic artists, and teams that work with big data. It stores and transfers files faster, and even finds and repairs data faults, plus has the speed, resilience, and power to run on the next generation of PC hardware for server-grade data protection and performance.
 Requires specialized hardware, including fingerprint reader, illuminated IR sensor or other biometric sensors and capable devices.
 Windows Mixed Reality requires a compatible Windows 10 PC and headset, plus the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update; PC hardware requirements may vary for available apps, features and content.
 Touch-capable PC required, pen accessory may be sold separately.
 4K hardware and supported games required.
 Office sold separately.
 Cortana available in select markets; experience may vary by region and device.
 Client Hyper-V requires a 64-bit system with second-level address translation (SLAT) capabilities and an additional 2GB of RAM.